The research reported here was supported by the United States Air Force, contract #AFOSR-83-0289 to the University of Washington. The views expressed herein are the author's, and do not necessarily reflect the policy of the sponsor.
Mathematical Models of the Event-Related Potential
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 395–402, July 1985
How to Cite
Hunt, E. (1985), Mathematical Models of the Event-Related Potential. Psychophysiology, 22: 395–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01621.x
The contribution of Prapan Tianwattanatada in preparing the simulation reported here is acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 2, 1983, accepted for publication January 7, 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!