Scoring Criteria for Response Latency and Habituation in Electrodermal Research: A Critique
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 417–426, July 1985
How to Cite
Levinson, D. F. and Edelberg, R. (1985), Scoring Criteria for Response Latency and Habituation in Electrodermal Research: A Critique. Psychophysiology, 22: 417–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01626.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received October 21, 1983; accepted for publication January 22, 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.