The author gratefully acknowledges the following for their comments on earlier versions of this paper: Dr. B. Fischoff, Dr. J. Furedy, Dr. R. Jennings, Dr. I. Martin, Dr. F. McGuigan, Prof. H. Rouanet, and an anonymous referee.
The Bayesian-Inferential Approach to Defining Response Processes in Psychophysiology
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 464–479, July 1985
How to Cite
O'Connor, K. (1985), The Bayesian-Inferential Approach to Defining Response Processes in Psychophysiology. Psychophysiology, 22: 464–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01633.x
Part of this paper was presented at the British Psychophysiology Society meeting. Charing Cross Hospital, December, 1983, in the Workshop on Individual Differences convened by Prof. A. Gale.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received November 30, 1982; accepted for publication July 25, 1984)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.