This research was supported through a grant awarded by the American Heart Association in association with the Mississippi Affiliate of the American Heart Association, and by the University of Southern Mississippi Developmental Money Grants Program, both awarded to the first author.
Cardiac Awareness in Infarct Patients and Normals
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 480–487, July 1985
How to Cite
Jones, G. E., Jones, K. R., Cunningham, R. A. and Caldwell, J. A. (1985), Cardiac Awareness in Infarct Patients and Normals. Psychophysiology, 22: 480–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01635.x
The authors want to especially thank cardiologists Dr. Ben Carmichael and Dr. Thomas Messer who have provided much needed support for this series of experiments and have cooperated as much as possible. Thanks are also given to Forrest General Hospital and the Hattiesburg Clinic for cooperation in this project.
Portions of this paper were presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research. Pacific Grove, CA, 1983.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received September 1, 1984; accepted for publication April 17, 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.