This research is supported by the Wellcome Trust and the Medical Research Council of Great Britain.
The Effects of Semantic Priming and Word Repetition on Event-Related Potentials
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 642–647, November 1985
How to Cite
Rugg, M. D. (1985), The Effects of Semantic Priming and Word Repetition on Event-Related Potentials. Psychophysiology, 22: 642–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01661.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received November 21, 1984; accepted for publication May 6, 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.