This research was supported by NIMH research fellowship award MH 09394 to the first author and NIMH research grant MH 37757 to the third author.
Fear Imagery and Text Processing
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 247–253, May 1986
How to Cite
Vrana, S. R., Cuthbert, B. N. and Lang, P. J. (1986), Fear Imagery and Text Processing. Psychophysiology, 23: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1986.tb00626.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received October 18, 1985: accepted for publication March 1, 1986)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.