This research was supported by HL 07560 and by funds from the John D. and Catherine T, MacArthur Network on the Determinants and Consequences of Health Promoting and Health Damaging Behavior.
Sex Differences in Physiological Responses to Stress and in Coronary Heart Disease: A Causal Link?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 127–131, March 1987
How to Cite
Stoney, C. M., Davis, M. C. and Matthews, K. A. (1987), Sex Differences in Physiological Responses to Stress and in Coronary Heart Disease: A Causal Link?. Psychophysiology, 24: 127–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1987.tb00264.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received December 30, 1986; accepted for publication January 7, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.