We thank Amii Verma for his assistance in the collection of these data.
Modification of the Acoustic Startle Reflex by a Tactile Prepulse: The Effects of Stimulus Onset Asynchrony and Prepulse Intensity
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 320–327, May 1987
How to Cite
Blumenthal, T. D. and Gescheider, G. A. (1987), Modification of the Acoustic Startle Reflex by a Tactile Prepulse: The Effects of Stimulus Onset Asynchrony and Prepulse Intensity. Psychophysiology, 24: 320–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1987.tb00302.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received July 11, 1986; accepted for publication February 17, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.