Thirty-Six Hour Correspondence Between Performance and Sleepiness Cycles
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 430–438, July 1987
How to Cite
Lavie, P., Gophe, D. and Wollman, M. (1987), Thirty-Six Hour Correspondence Between Performance and Sleepiness Cycles. Psychophysiology, 24: 430–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1987.tb00313.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received April 1, 1986; accepted for publication December 24, 1986)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.