The authors thank she children, teachers, and principals from participating schools in the Upper St. Chair School District. This research was supported by NHLBI grant HL25767.
Are Cardiovascular Responses to Behavioral Stressors a Stable Individual Difference Variable in Childhood?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 464–473, July 1987
How to Cite
Matthews, K. A., Rakaczky, C. J., Stoney, C. M. and Manuck, S. B. (1987), Are Cardiovascular Responses to Behavioral Stressors a Stable Individual Difference Variable in Childhood?. Psychophysiology, 24: 464–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1987.tb00318.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received October 9, 1986; accepted for publication March 31, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.