The authors wish to thank Robert Stern, Ralph O'Brien, and Robert Kennedy for their helpful comments.
The Continuing Problem of False Positives in Repeated Measures ANOVA in Psychophysiology: A Multivariate Solution
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 479–486, July 1987
How to Cite
Vasey, M. W. and Thayer, J. F. (1987), The Continuing Problem of False Positives in Repeated Measures ANOVA in Psychophysiology: A Multivariate Solution. Psychophysiology, 24: 479–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1987.tb00324.x
A shorter version of this paper was presented at the thirteenth meeting of the Psychophysiology Society, London, December, 1985.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received July 14, 1986; accepted for publication January 22, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.