Mr. Nordby's present address is Department of Somatic Psychology, Årstadveien 21, 5000 Bergen, Norway.
Event-Related Potentials to Time-Deviant and Pitch-Deviant Tones
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 249–261, May 1988
How to Cite
Nordby, H., Roth, W. T. and Pfefferbaum, A. (1988), Event-Related Potentials to Time-Deviant and Pitch-Deviant Tones. Psychophysiology, 25: 249–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1988.tb01238.x
This study was supported in part by the Medical Research Service of the Veterans Administration, NIMH grant MH 40052, and NIMH Special Research Center grant MH 30854.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 2, 1987; accepted for publication November 2, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.