This research was supported by grants from the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation and the Columbus Children's Hospital Research Foundation, Columbus, Ohio. We wish to thank Ms. Cheryl Evans for research assistance and Ms. Ranae Friend for preparation of the manuscript.
Psychophysiological Predictors of Attentional Dysfunction in Children with Congenital Heart Defects
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 305–315, May 1988
How to Cite
O'Dougherty, M., Berntson, G. G., Boysen, S. T., Wright, F. S. and Teske, D. (1988), Psychophysiological Predictors of Attentional Dysfunction in Children with Congenital Heart Defects. Psychophysiology, 25: 305–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1988.tb01247.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received June 25, 1986; accepted for publication November 18, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.