This research was supported by Deutsche Forschungs-gemeinschaft, Ve 71/4–2.
Brown and Eccles' Depiction of Vagal Effects: An Old and Widely Used Method Reexamined
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 366–368, May 1988
How to Cite
Velden, M., Karemaker, J. M., Wolk, C. and Schneider, R. (1988), Brown and Eccles' Depiction of Vagal Effects: An Old and Widely Used Method Reexamined. Psychophysiology, 25: 366–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1988.tb01256.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received April 14, 1987; accepted for publication December 11, 1987)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.