Research reported in this article was supported in part by the German Federal Government under Research Grant InSan I-1483-V-9083 to W.D. Frölhlich. We wish to thank Bob Edelberg and Bob Barry, whose comments on an earlier version of this paper were much appreciated.
Scoring Criteria for Electrodermal Habituation: Further Research
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 712–717, November 1988
How to Cite
Vossel, G. and Zimmer, H. (1988), Scoring Criteria for Electrodermal Habituation: Further Research. Psychophysiology, 25: 712–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1988.tb01914.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received December 22, 1987; accepted for publication March 7, 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.