This research was supported by The Academy of Finland. We are grateful to Dr. Walter Ritter for his constructive comments and to Mr. Juha Lavikainen for preparing the figures.
Event-Related Brain Potentials Reflecting Processing of Relevant and Irrelevant Stimuli During Selective Listening
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 514–528, September 1989
How to Cite
Alho, K., Sams, M., Paavilainen, P., Reinikainen, K. and Näätänen, R. (1989), Event-Related Brain Potentials Reflecting Processing of Relevant and Irrelevant Stimuli During Selective Listening. Psychophysiology, 26: 514–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1989.tb00704.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received August 20, 1987; accepted for publication September 22, 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.