The authors are indebted to Robert Edelberg for designing the system of computerized acquisition and analysis of autonomic data, and to Alan Jusko and Zoltan Sisko for designing and building the system for acquisition of EMG data, and for their help in maintaining the electrophysiological equipment.
Physiological Response Patterns to Cognitive Testing in Adults With Closed Head Injuries
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 668–675, November 1989
How to Cite
Lehrer, P. M., Groveman, A., Randolph, C., Miller, M. H. and Pollack, I. (1989), Physiological Response Patterns to Cognitive Testing in Adults With Closed Head Injuries. Psychophysiology, 26: 668–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1989.tb03169.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received July 1, 1988; accepted for publication January 5, 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.