This research was supported by NIMH Grants MH32103 and MH38118 to Rafacl Klorman. Joan Brumaghm's particiation was funded in part by a postdoctoral research fellowship from NIMH Grant MH1708. We are grateful for the help of Keith Conners. David Kurtz. Jan Loney James Metz. Lawrence Ota. William Pelham, Helen Pollock. Harry Rers. David Williams, and the Strong Memorial Hospital Pharmacy.
Effects of Methylphenidate on Processing Negativities in Patients With Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 328–337, May 1990
How to Cite
Klorman, R., Brumaghim, J. T., Salzman, L. F., Strauss, J., Borgstedt, A. D., McBride, M. C. and Loeb, S. (1990), Effects of Methylphenidate on Processing Negativities in Patients With Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Psychophysiology, 27: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1990.tb00391.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received May 18, 1988; accepted for publication June 25, 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.