This research was supported by the Academy of Finland.
Event-Related Brain Potentials in Selective Listening to Frequent and Rare Stimuli
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 73–86, January 1990
How to Cite
Alho, K., Lavikainen, J., Reinikainen, K., Sams, M. and Näätänen, R. (1990), Event-Related Brain Potentials in Selective Listening to Frequent and Rare Stimuli. Psychophysiology, 27: 73–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1990.tb02183.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received January 20, 1988; accepted for publication March 16, 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.