The authors wish to thank Tony Gaillard and Daniel Ruchkin for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. We are grateful to Ton Aalbers for technical assistance and Uli Chwilla for graphical support.
Event-Related Potentials to Different Feedback Stimuli
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 123–132, March 1991
How to Cite
Chwilla, D. J. and Brunia, C. H.M. (1991), Event-Related Potentials to Different Feedback Stimuli. Psychophysiology, 28: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00400.x
A shorter version of this paper was presented at the sixteenth meeting of the Psychophysiological Society, London, December, 1988.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received June 26, 1989; accepted for publication April 16, 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.