We gratefully acknowledge Frans Voorn and Ernst Damen for the development of the computer programs and Michael G.H. Coles for extensive comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript. Guido van der Kroef participated in running the experiments.
The Effect of an Acoustic Warning Stimulus Upon the Electrically Elicited Blink Reflex in Humans
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 133–139, March 1991
How to Cite
Boelhouwer, A.J.W., Teurlings, R.J.M.A. and Brunia, C.H.M. (1991), The Effect of an Acoustic Warning Stimulus Upon the Electrically Elicited Blink Reflex in Humans. Psychophysiology, 28: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00402.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received February 1, 1988; accepted for publication April 2, 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.