The present address of Francoise Breton is CNRS, UA 654/LENA, Hopital de la Salpetrieve, Paris, France.
The Relationship Between N2 and N400: Scalp Distribution, Stimulus Probability, and Task Relevance
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 185–200, March 1991
How to Cite
Deacon, D., Breton, F., Ritter, W. and Vaughan, H. G. (1991), The Relationship Between N2 and N400: Scalp Distribution, Stimulus Probability, and Task Relevance. Psychophysiology, 28: 185–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00411.x
This research was supported by grants HD10804, MH06823, and HD01799 from the USPHS, an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship to the first author, and a grant from the Fyssen Foundation to the second author. The third author is also at Lehman College, City University of New York.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received May 9, 1989; accepted for publication June 27, 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!