This study was performed during a fellowship awarded to R.J.M. Somsen from the Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences. Support was obtained from NIMH grant 40418.
Behavioral Modulation Patterns Fit an Animal Model of Vagus-Cardiac Pacemaker Interactions
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 383–399, July 1991
How to Cite
Somsen, R. J.M., Molenaar, P. C.M., Van der Molen, M. W. and Jennings, J. R. (1991), Behavioral Modulation Patterns Fit an Animal Model of Vagus-Cardiac Pacemaker Interactions. Psychophysiology, 28: 383–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00722.x
We wish to acknowledge L.G. Tassinary for his helpful comments on the first draft of the manuscript and Klaas Richard Ridderinkhof for his efforts during the initial stage of this study.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received January 5, 1990; accepted for publication October 4. 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.