This research was supported by US Army contract DAMD17–84-C-4084.
Temperature, Time-of-Night of Testing, and Responsiveness to Stimuli Presented While Sleeping
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 463–467, July 1991
How to Cite
Lammers, W.J., Badia, P., Hughes, R. and Harsh, J. (1991), Temperature, Time-of-Night of Testing, and Responsiveness to Stimuli Presented While Sleeping. Psychophysiology, 28: 463–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00732.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received September 25, 1989; accepted for publication July 19, 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.