These data were collected in the laboratory of Clinical Psychology in Konstanz. Sincere thanks to Prof. Rudolf Cohen for providing that opportunity and for his helpful suggestions, to Gereon Hopmann and Gaby Arslan for their support, and to Marta Kutas for her many helpful suggestions on earlier versions of this paper.
The Waltzing Oddball
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 468–477, July 1991
How to Cite
Verleger, R. and Berg, P. (1991), The Waltzing Oddball. Psychophysiology, 28: 468–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1991.tb00733.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received June 4, 1987; accepted for publication April 8, 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.