The authors wish to thank Jean M. Anhalt, Lawrence A. Farwell, Gabricle Gratton, Blair D. Hicks, Stephen W. Porges, David L. Roth, and Daniel S. Ruchkin for comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Steve Porges and Evan Byrne provided coefficients for the moving polynormal filters. We would also like to thank Bruce C. Wheeler for consultation on the electrical engineering litcrature Preparation of this paper was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health grant MH39628.
Digital Filtering: Background and Tutorial for Psychophysiologists
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 350–362, May 1992
How to Cite
Cook, E. W. and Miller, G. A. (1992), Digital Filtering: Background and Tutorial for Psychophysiologists. Psychophysiology, 29: 350–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb01709.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 6, 1990; accepted for publication February 9, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.