Supported by PHS grant HD 10804 and Core Grant HD 01799 We thank Chester Freeman for technical assistance.
The Chronometry of Attention-Modulated Processing and Automatic Mismatch Detection
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 412–430, July 1992
How to Cite
Novak, G., Ritter, W. and Vaughan, H. G. (1992), The Chronometry of Attention-Modulated Processing and Automatic Mismatch Detection. Psychophysiology, 29: 412–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb01714.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received December 21, 1989; accepted for publication June 3, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.