Address correspondence to: John J. Allen, Ph.D., Department of Psychology. University of Arizona, Tucson. AZ 85721.
The Identification of Concealed Memories Using the Event-Related Potential and Implicit Behavioral Measures: A Methodology for Prediction in the Face of Individual Differences
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 504–522, September 1992
How to Cite
Allen, J. J., Iacono, W. G. and Danielson, K. D. (1992), The Identification of Concealed Memories Using the Event-Related Potential and Implicit Behavioral Measures: A Methodology for Prediction in the Face of Individual Differences. Psychophysiology, 29: 504–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb02024.x
This research was supported, in part, by NIMH research training fellowship 5T32-MHI 7069–07. The authors would like to thank Scott Sponheim, John Ficken, and Laurie Dunn for serving as raters. Thanks also to Shen Boril for assistance in running subjects. And thank you to Laurie Dunn for helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. Portions of the present data set were presented at the 1989, 1990, and 1991 annual conventions of the Society for Psychophysiological Research.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received November 21, 1990; accepted for publication June 4, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.