Address requests for reprints to: Heikki Lyytinen, Department of Psychology, University of Jyväskylä, SF-40100 Jyväskylä, Finland.
Event-Related Potentials and Autonomic Responses to a Change in Unattended Auditory Stimuli
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 523–534, September 1992
How to Cite
Lyytinen, H., Blomberg, A.-P. and Näätänen, R. (1992), Event-Related Potentials and Autonomic Responses to a Change in Unattended Auditory Stimuli. Psychophysiology, 29: 523–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb02025.x
This research was supported by the Academy of Finland. The authors wish to thank Alvin Bernstein, Lois Putnam, and John Spinks for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received October 23, 1989; accepted for publication July 29, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.