Address requests for reprints to: Dr. Peter Ullsperger, Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsmedizin, Nöldnerstr. 40–42. Berlin D-O1134. Germany.
Mismatch Negativity in Event-Related Potentials to Auditory Stimuli as a Function of Varying Interstimulus Interval
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 546–550, September 1992
How to Cite
Bottcher-Gandor, C. and Ullsperger, P. (1992), Mismatch Negativity in Event-Related Potentials to Auditory Stimuli as a Function of Varying Interstimulus Interval. Psychophysiology, 29: 546–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb02028.x
The authors are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and wish to express their thanks to Risto Näätänen and Walter Ritter for commenting on a preliminary version of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received September 6, 1990; accepted for publication June 27, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.