Address requests for reprints to: David E. Anderson, Ph.D., Gerontology Research Center, 4940 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21224.
Ambulatory Monitoring of Respiration: Inhibitory Breathing in the Natural Environment
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 551–557, September 1992
How to Cite
Anderson, D. E., Coyle, K. and Haythornthwaite, J. A. (1992), Ambulatory Monitoring of Respiration: Inhibitory Breathing in the Natural Environment. Psychophysiology, 29: 551–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb02029.x
The authors are grateful to Lori B. Frank and Joy Austin for technical assistance, and to Bernard T. Engel for his critique of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received October 30, 1990; accepted for publication May 19, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.