Address requests for reprints to: Andrew J. Tomarken, Department of Psychology, 301 Wilson Psychology Building, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37240; or to Richard J. Davidson, Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1202 West Johnson Street, Madison, WI 53706.
Psychometric Properties of Resting Anterior EEG Asymmetry: Temporal Stability and Internal Consistency
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 576–592, September 1992
How to Cite
Tomarken, A. J., Davidson, R. J., Wheeler, R. E. and Kinney, L. (1992), Psychometric Properties of Resting Anterior EEG Asymmetry: Temporal Stability and Internal Consistency. Psychophysiology, 29: 576–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1992.tb02034.x
The present study was supported by NIMH grants MH40747 and MH43454, by an NIMH Research Scientist Development Award (MH00875) to Richard J. Davidson, and by NIMH post-doctoral fellowship MH09678 to Andrew Tomarken. The authors would like to thank Andrea Straus. Rob Doss, Joseph Senulis, Cliff Saron, and Greg Arko for their help in various phases of this research.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received November 18, 1990; accepted for publication June 25, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!