This research was supported by an Australian Research Council Grant (A78615709) and a Macquarie University Research Grant.
The effects of between-source discriminability on attended and unattended auditory ERPs
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 205–220, March 1993
How to Cite
MICHIE, P. T., SOLOWIJ, N., CRAWFORD, J. M. and GLUE, L. C. (1993), The effects of between-source discriminability on attended and unattended auditory ERPs. Psychophysiology, 30: 205–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb01733.x
We thank Allison Fox, Alan Taylor, and Brent Curtis for their technical assistance. A preliminary report of these data was presented at EPIC IX, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, May 1989.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received October 30, 1990; Accepted February 24, 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.