Address reprint requests to: S. J. Segalowitz, Department of Psychology, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1, Canada.
The reliability of ERP components in the auditory oddball paradigm
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 451–459, September 1993
How to Cite
SEGALOWITZ, S. J. and BARNES, K. L. (1993), The reliability of ERP components in the auditory oddball paradigm. Psychophysiology, 30: 451–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb02068.x
This research was completed while the first author held grants from the National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada and from the U.S. Department of Education NIDRR.
We thank the principal, Mr. Ken Lee, and the students and staff of St. Catharines Collegiate for their help and cooperation in completing this study, Sheri Berenbaum, Jane Dywan, Bob Nadon, Ayse Unsal, and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments, and Tim Murphy and Sheila Lawson for data analysis. Kerry Barnes is now at the Department of Psychology, University of New Brunswick.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received June 7, 1991; Accepted July 5, 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.