Address reprint requests to: Gregory A. Miller, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois, 603 E. Daniel Street, Champaign, IL 61820.
Memory template comparison processes in anhedonia and dysthymia
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 646–656, November 1993
How to Cite
GIESE-DAVIS, J. E., MILLER, G. A. and KNIGHT, R. A. (1993), Memory template comparison processes in anhedonia and dysthymia. Psychophysiology, 30: 646–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb02090.x
The first author undertook this research in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Master of Arts degree at the University of Illinois under the supervision of the second author. This research was supported in part by NIMH grant MH39628 to the second author and by grants from the Research Board and the Department of Psychology of the University of Illinois.
We gratefully acknowledge consultation with Michael Coles, William J. Gehring, Risto Näätänen, Walter Ritter, and Clifford Saron and assistance from Lori Ebert, Mindy Mechanic, Mark Musselman, Judy Pouk, and Cindy Yee.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received September 18, 1991; Accepted December 29, 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.