Address reprint requests to: Jasper Brener, Department of Psychology, SUNY-Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794–2500.
A method of constant stimuli for examining heartbeat detection: Comparison with the Brener-Kluvitse and Whitehead methods
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 657–665, November 1993
How to Cite
BRENER, J., LIU, X. and RING, C. (1993), A method of constant stimuli for examining heartbeat detection: Comparison with the Brener-Kluvitse and Whitehead methods. Psychophysiology, 30: 657–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb02091.x
This research was supported by National Institute of Health Grant R01 HL42366 awarded to Jasper Brener. We thank William Guethlein for his expert assistance in programming.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received January 28, 1992; Accepted September 23, 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.