This research was supported in part by a NIMH grant (MH36295) to G.E.B., and additional support for data processing was provided by a Mental Health Clinical Research Center Grant (MH30906).
Correspondence between brain ERP and behavioral asymmetries in a dichotic complex tone test
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 1993
How to Cite
TENKE, C. E., BRUDER, G. E., TOWEY, J. P., LEITE, P. and SIDTIS, J. J. (1993), Correspondence between brain ERP and behavioral asymmetries in a dichotic complex tone test. Psychophysiology, 30: 62–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb03205.x
We thank Martina Voglmaier and Hulya Erhan for their help in testing. We are also grateful to Charles Brown and Dr. Daniel Ruchkin for providing additional laboratory computer software.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received February 13, 1991; Accepted November 20, 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.