The present research was financially supported by a grant from the University of Bergen to Bjørn Helge Johnsen, and by a grant from the Norwegian Council for Research in the Social Sciences (NAVF-RSF) to Kenneth Hugdahl.
Right hemisphere representation of autonomic conditioning to facial emotional expressions
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 274–278, May 1993
How to Cite
JOHNSEN, B. H. and HUGDAHL, K. (1993), Right hemisphere representation of autonomic conditioning to facial emotional expressions. Psychophysiology, 30: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb03353.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Receivbd September 30, 1991; Accepted April 23, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.