This research was supported by grants from the NIDCD and the VA Research Service to D. L. Woods and by a US PHS International Research Fellowship FO5 TW04283 to K. Alho, who was also supported by the Academy of Finland.
Intermodal selective attention: Evidence for processing in tonotopic auditory fields
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 287–295, May 1993
How to Cite
WOODS, D. L., ALHO, K. and ALGAZI, A. (1993), Intermodal selective attention: Evidence for processing in tonotopic auditory fields. Psychophysiology, 30: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1993.tb03355.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received October 16, 1991; Accepted June 11, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.