This research was supported by NINDS Program Project Grant NS 19632.
Neuroanatomical correlates of electrodermal skin conductance responses
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 427–438, September 1994
How to Cite
TRANEL, D. and DAMASIO, H. (1994), Neuroanatomical correlates of electrodermal skin conductance responses. Psychophysiology, 31: 427–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1994.tb01046.x
We thank Professor Don Fowles for many helpful suggestions regarding this project and A. Bernstein and three anonymous reviewers for many careful and constructive comments.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received April 20, 1993; Accepted October 10, 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.