This research was supported by NIMH National Research Service Award MH 1003401 to J. J. Gross, NIMH Post-Doctoral Fellowship 18931 awarded to B. L. Fredrickson, and NIA grant AG07476 and NIMH grant MH39895 to R. W. Levenson.
The psychophysiology of crying
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 460–468, September 1994
How to Cite
GROSS, J. J., FREDRICKSON, B. L. and LEVENSON, R. W. (1994), The psychophysiology of crying. Psychophysiology, 31: 460–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1994.tb01049.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received May 27, 1993; Accepted November 2, 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.