This work was supported by an Ohio State University Seed Grant to S. B. Scheatzkopf. We thank Brian Burriss and Jennifer Hirt for their assistance with data collection and scoring. John T. Cacioppo, Ann M. Kring, Corinne M. Mar. John M. Neale, and Harvey G. Shulman for fecdback on a prelininary version of the manuscript, David L. Lozano for technical assistance, and the Ohio State University Psychophysiology Reading Group for their periodie feedback on this line of research.
Reliability of P50 auditory event-related potential indices of sensory gating
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 495–502, September 1994
How to Cite
SMITH, D. A., BOUTORS, N. N. and SCHWARZOPF, S. B. (1994), Reliability of P50 auditory event-related potential indices of sensory gating. Psychophysiology, 31: 495–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1994.tb01053.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received June 11, 1993; Accepted December 24, 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.