Address reprint requests to: Steven J. Luck, Department of Neurosciences, 0608, University of California-San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093–0608.
Electrophysiological correlates of feature analysis during visual search
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 291–308, May 1994
How to Cite
LUCK, S. J. and HILLYARD, S. A. (1994), Electrophysiological correlates of feature analysis during visual search. Psychophysiology, 31: 291–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1994.tb02218.x
This study was supported by ONR Contract N00014–89-J-1806, by grants from NIMH (MH-25594), NINCDS (NS 17778), and the Human Frontier Science Program, and by graduate fellowships from the National Science Foundation and the San Diego McDonnell-Pew Center for Cognitive Neuroscience.
We are grateful to Marty Woldorff, Ron Mangun, and Hajo Heinze for helpful discussions of this research and to Jon Hansen and Paul Krewski for excellent technical assistance. This study was included in the doctoral dissertation of the first author.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received February 18, 1993; Accepted August 11, 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.