This work was supported in part by a grant to L.J.T. from the Office of Naval Technology, monitored by Dr. Stanley C. Collyer and Dr. Terry Allard, and in part by a grant to A.F.K. from the Office of Naval Research, monitored by Dr. Harold Hawkins. The opinions expressed here are those of the authors, are unofficial, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Navy Department.
Attentional modulation of the mismatch negativity elicited by frequency differences between binaurally presented tone bursts
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 319–328, July 1995
How to Cite
TREJO, L. J., RYAN-JONES, D. L. and KRAMER, A. F. (1995), Attentional modulation of the mismatch negativity elicited by frequency differences between binaurally presented tone bursts. Psychophysiology, 32: 319–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb01214.x
We gratefully acknowledge Richard Ogle, Todd Braver, and Leticia Novelo for help in the data collection and analyses and Dr. Walter Ritter and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received August 30, 1993; Accepted August 3, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.