This work was supported in part by a grant from the Volkswagen Foundation, no. 11/68 759, to Wolfram Boucsein. We thank Alex Vincent for his helpful comments on the paper.
Autonomic indicators of information processing related to conditioning
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 358–366, July 1995
How to Cite
KIRSCH, P., BOUCSEIN, W. and BALTISSEN, R. (1995), Autonomic indicators of information processing related to conditioning. Psychophysiology, 32: 358–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb01218.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received January 24, 1994; Accepted September 12, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.