This research was supported in part by the Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique, by National Institute of Mental Health grants MH37757, MH41950, and MH43975, and by grant AG09779 from the National Institute of Aging to P.J.L.
Modulation of spinal reflexes: Arousal, pleasure, action
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 367–372, July 1995
How to Cite
BONNET, M., BRADLEY, M. M., LANG, P. J. and REQUIN, J. (1995), Modulation of spinal reflexes: Arousal, pleasure, action. Psychophysiology, 32: 367–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb01219.x
We thank Mireille Besson for her collegial support and Monique Chiambretto for her computer assistance.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received January 26, 1994; Accepted September 23, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.