This research was supported by INSERM. no. 90CN27.
Intracranial topography of event-related potentials (N400/P600) elicited during a continuous recognition memory task
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 382–392, July 1995
How to Cite
GUILLEM, F., N'KAOUA, B., ROUGIER, A. and CLAVERIE, B. (1995), Intracranial topography of event-related potentials (N400/P600) elicited during a continuous recognition memory task. Psychophysiology, 32: 382–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb01221.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received March 9, 1994; Accepted October 19, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.