This study was supported by the Academy of Finland and by EC-Russian Exploratory Collaborative Activity under contract P 9282.
Mismatch negativity to auditory stimulus change recorded directly from the human temporal cortex
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 418–422, July 1995
How to Cite
KROPOTOV, J. D., NÄÄÄNEN, R., SEVOSTIANOV, A. V., ALHO, K., REINIKAINEN, K. and KROPOTOVA, O. V. (1995), Mismatch negativity to auditory stimulus change recorded directly from the human temporal cortex. Psychophysiology, 32: 418–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb01226.x
We thank programmers A. A. Polyakov and V. A. Ponomarey for writing the programs for acquisition and monitoring ERPs and A. D. Anichkov and A. V. Obliapin (all from the Institute of the Human Brain, St. Petersburg) for computing the intracranial electrode locations.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received February 13, 1995; Accepted March 4, 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.