This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant MH46861. This study was completed by C.V.W. under the supervision of S.R.V. in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a Master's degree. We thank Janice Kelly and Stephen Tiffany for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript, Robert Levenson for his constructive comments while serving as action editor for this paper, and Natalic Milbrandt, Steve Branson, and Jennifer Beckham for assistance in data collection.
Psychophysiological responses as indices of affective dimensions
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 436–443, September 1995
How to Cite
VanOYEN WITVLIET, C. and VRANA, S. R. (1995), Psychophysiological responses as indices of affective dimensions. Psychophysiology, 32: 436–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb02094.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received October 25, 1993; Accepted November 23, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.