We thank Harrie Vorst for his methodological advice and two anonymous reviewers for their useful suggestions on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Assessment of female sexual arousal: Response specificity and construct validity
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 476–485, September 1995
How to Cite
LAAN, E., EVERAERD, W. and EVERS, A. (1995), Assessment of female sexual arousal: Response specificity and construct validity. Psychophysiology, 32: 476–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1995.tb02099.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Received January 31, 1994; Accepted November 23, 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.